Makes me glad we're over there killing them

Best Answer

...we really need to do something about the national news in this country...

Best Answer

good answer RV you seem like someone of deep rational thought. would enjoy talking to you

Best Answer

To be honest seeing a bunch of our enemies burning our flag doesn't bother me nearly as much as the apathy and general cluelessness of some of our own countrymen.

Best Answer

Ya- it's called rage.

Best Answer

I hate to admit being really jaded at this point, but after everything I've learned about the history of the middle east, the religious violence, and the political corruption and crazy propaganda, I really can't get angry at a flag burning. That is a small thing. When people are killed by a suicide bomber, on the other hand, then I feel angry, but not towards the civilians, but the political leaders playing puppet master. But I guess ignorance is easier... there is way less to think about, then. Way fewer pictures of massacres, petitions gone unanswered, people's stories of persecution on your heart... way less money going to my therapist... yeah... ignorance is way better.

Best Answer

No not really, it's just a flag they bought at a some shop that sells them for like a dollar. I think it's stupid to get all worked up over ppl taunting and trying to start trouble by using our media to spread the hysteria they think is normal everyday behavior....we're better than that.

Best Answer

No ... but I get it when I see videos of World Trade Center, building 7, dropping into it's own footprint, exactly like a controlled demolition, even though it didn't get hit by an airplane on 9/11, and I hear my government and corporate media telling me it was Muslim terrorists with box cutters who I should blame so we can feel justified in killing hundreds of thousands of them in wars where the Military Industrial Complex can make a trillion dollars. <br />
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4200651149401330864

Best Answer

Many of my family members, including me served in the armed forces of the United States of America, some gave the ultimate sacrifice in the belief that the Nation, and the flag of the United States are sanctamount. I am afraid that if I saw anyone burning that beloved symbol of my country: I would not react in a calm manner!

Best Answer

amen RICHARD

Best Answer

Not anymore, now that I quit thinking like a child. Pull your head out of Rupert Murdoch's ***.

Best Answer

Makes me want to go out and buy a new one.

Best Answer

Ye, it stires me.

Best Answer

More like shouldering my gun and shooting them..yay for rational though ^_^

Best Answer