Eir89 Eir89 36-40, F 17 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

No! Because my daughter had it once when she was little and she was sick for a year after. She Never got it again and shes been sick only a couple of times in her 18 years

Best Answer

I never got it and the kids don't get it either. So far they have never gotten the flu.

Best Answer

Never have. Of 6 people I worked with a few years ago, one got the vaccine and he was the only one off sick, for 3 days after getting the vacccine. The last stats I heard, there has been no change in the % of deaths due to the flu.

Best Answer

I don't get one .. and my doctor really isn't big on them.

He did want me to get the pneumonia shot .. which I did.

Best Answer

every year I am diabetic so it is best to

Best Answer

Never. When I get it, I get mildly sick with every strain of flu in the vaccine.

Best Answer

yes and when we had our winter we only got a sniffle not the flu like a lot did and those who had the flu said it knocked them around for about 3 weeks so yes Id get it again next year :)

Best Answer

Vaccines are deadly.

Best Answer

Yes and because I didn't want to get the flu.

Best Answer

No because my parents were poor the time i was born.

Best Answer

No. My family does not vaccinate. People have died from that vaccine and people who get it STILL get the flu. I think it's a waste of time and health.

Best Answer

No I don't. I haven't been sick (like that) in 16 years, so why purposefully give myself a virus that is more than likely going to make me sick?

Best Answer

The only time I've had a flu shot was 1976, when there was supposed to be a major swine flu epidemic. In the end, more people died from the shot than from the disease.

Best Answer