I work in a small office and for long hours and i see the same three people ALL THE TIME. This would be ok if they wanted to talk about more than just gossip and they actually had something new going on in their lives but they don't and I am going crazy. Recently, one of the girls joined my meetup group so now I have to see her outside of work too. I feel like I am going to scream! Any advice? Anyone else feel this way?
Stem05 Stem05 26-30, F 7 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

there are two ladies who gossip together in whispers off by themselves; one complains a lot, the other just nods in agreement. God, take me away from this place already!!!!!

Best Answer

It's never bothered me to that extent but it's hard being around slow witted people with nothing on their mind, it drags you down. So many times I would have loved a conversation about something deeper than some stupid car or personal squabbles or some other foolishness.

Best Answer

Ouch that sounds painful! I don't envy you. All as you can do is learn the fin art of tuning people out.

Best Answer

This is why I could never do an office job...I work solo, new people every week, it's amazing!

Best Answer

Gossip is good for you, they are like family away from home.

Best Answer

What can you do about that?? Unless you want to find another job .. they have as much right to be there as you do. Just make the best of it .. maybe they get tired of seeing you every day too. But you're all there to get your jobs done .. be happy you have a job!

Best Answer

You don't know what you have till it's gone

Best Answer