I get to stay home whenever I want to stay home.

Best Answer

considering i'm still a minor, no. my birthday was a few weeks ago and i had to celebrate it with the rest of my family, not that it was a terrible way to celebrate but still, sometimes you just don't want the day you were born to be such a big deal.

Best Answer

I'm turning 50 in a couple of months. Woe unto he who maketh any celebration of said occurrence- I have no problem with my age-I hate being in the spot light unless it is entirely of my making. I have in-laws that celebrate the opening of an envelope and I share the day with my manโ€™s sister. She was 50 last year and it was a blow out. Iโ€™ll kill her.

Best Answer

I try to book the day off for my birthday, but it doesn't always work out. I will either get holiday or pull a sickie this year because I'm not going to try and renew my contract when it runs out in a few months!

Best Answer

yes!! My husband works for me when we are open, and I get to go hide. :-)

Best Answer

No, the terms of slavery dictate that I have to work if its a workday. No escape!

Best Answer

yes all by myself, lucky me

Best Answer