Not extremes, I'm talking about a button shirt and jeans, vs a white t-shirt and jogging pants.
BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 19 Answers May 2, 2012

well, duh!

Best Answer

and what a bizarrely specific clarification

Best Answer

but the latter is sportier while the former could be anything from classy to country

Best Answer

It's not bizarre. One looks more "put together" and the other is relaxed. People respond differently to those kinds of visual changes.

Best Answer

fair enough, bizarre was probably too strong a word - it just struck me as an dramatic and arbitrary narrowing of a broad but perfectly expressed question - but i have my own motives - and you've answered your own question really - and the smaller the change in the clothes the smaller the variation of responses from people

Best Answer

I wear a sport jacket most days at work and sometimes, I wear a tie. There's little doubt that I get treated differently than on days when I dress down.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

only by my family...if i wear sweatpants & a tank in public they say i look like a bum...i say i'm comfortable & i don't care what people think & maybe someone will give me some change ;) lol

Best Answer

This is what I mean. Does a comfortable look equate to laziness?

Best Answer

in some people's eyes i think it does. i work hard & am far from a bum (financially anyways..lol) but when i get home or have to run errands i just want to be comfortable. i think it's extreme if you are wearing pajama pants w/ clouds on them & monkey slippers in public..but then again who am i to judge...everyone has their own idea of comfort i guess

Best Answer

A Sla<x>yer shirt has an uncanny ability to attract missionaries.

Best Answer

i've noticed that people are far more relaxed about clothing in parts of the USA than thay are in other parts.

Best Answer

Definitely. My leopard print dress get a different reaction to a black suit.

Best Answer

I'd only wear jogging pants to the gym, where I get treated as someone who...is going to the gym.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I would assume I would be. My manner of dress doesn't vary much from day to day, so I can't say for absolute sure.

Best Answer

Yes, they keep on saying "Is that you? Its a miracle. WOW you dress well"<br />
wahahahahah

Best Answer

Yeah course :-)

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

If I dress slower then it helps me to connect with my inner soul.

Best Answer

Yeah, people always look down on me when they see me in a speedo on the street

Best Answer

I wouldn't expect any good if I start wearing a skirt.

Best Answer