In the middle of the night I love to eat......<br />
oh wait... this isnt the mature section<br />
;)

Best Answer

not to eat, but often to drink a coke

Best Answer

Oh god, my eating habits are at their WORST when I get up late. Just made a fried egg sandwich, fried in goose fat. So good. Honestly, I'll eat whatever I have on hand. Ice cream is popular.

Best Answer

Not me, but my son. He makes scrambled eggs in the middle of the night. He grates cheese all over them too. Leaves a big mess for me when I get up in the morning to go to work. I leave a note asking him to clean up before I get home from work. But he sleeps all day and I have to clean up the mess before I make dinner at night. I am glad that the eaters above seem to choose something that will not make so much mess.

Best Answer

Sometimes i do, when I'm having one of my bad days. And i get up looking for nutella, or something else sweet and unhealthy. I didn't do it that often thankfully.

Best Answer

Green olives and maybe some milk.

Best Answer

Fried egg sandwich! YUM!

Best Answer

Yes I do get up but not to eat <br />
and I hate it

Best Answer

no ......although I am like a zombie and if I eat its prob human and in my bed already

Best Answer

want to share some tasty brains? lol

Best Answer

usually something sweet like chocolate or a cookie.

Best Answer

Cookies and milk

Best Answer