Questionator Questionator 26-30 79 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I don.t drink and drive, thereby doing my part not to kill any of my neighbours in a firey crash. You're welcome.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

^-^ love it

Best Answer

No, why the hell would I do that?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

You took my answer lol

Best Answer

>:D

Best Answer

at least 16-20 hours per week volunteering to help the vulnerable and needy, plus also help with food vouchers, petrol vouchers + more <br />
Financial Counsellor

Best Answer

I keep the Questionator locked up in a closet 23 hours a day!

Best Answer

Teaching Internet surfing at the sernior center 2 hours every 4 days

Best Answer

I distribute drugs to the addicts.

Best Answer

only fools and horses work Joe......which one are you ?

Best Answer

lmbo X-)

Best Answer

Profitable then? :)

Best Answer

Free bologna and ketchup sandwiches for everyone! <br />
Just bring your own bread and bologna!

Best Answer

I volunteer for several different organizations. It helps me grow as a person. I meet new people and feel good for being able to help others. It doesn't matter if it is delivering meals to shut-ins, making sandwiches for the local SoupMobile, getting toys for children, helping to build ramps at different homes for the handicapped or providing medical services to those who need screening, every little bit counts and helps. I think everybody should volunteer it helps you and it helps others.

Best Answer

Help out at soup kitchens... I'm a CK ("Christ Kids" - grade 4 to 7) leader at my church... I babysit on Sunday mornings/evenings at the church crèche while the children's parents attend the service... assist some lady with catering for old age home parties... when I clean my cupboard out I donate clothes/books/toys to children homes... and my ultimate favourite: I help at animal welfares. =)

Best Answer

Yes, I give money to animals through Petsmart. I also share animals on Facebook that need to be either adopted or rescued from shelters. I would like to do more such as volunteer at an animal shelter or Humane Society but as of right now my time is very limited, so I do what I can. I also donate clothes and toys to the homeless.

Best Answer

I stopped leaving my trash on city hall steps. I still leave the dogshit bags though.

Best Answer

Paying taxes, not breaking laws or hurting people, so basically all one needs to do is not to screw society.

Best Answer

Tell that to the deadbeats my taxes are supporting.

Best Answer

l wish l could, but according to the whining media in Sweden l would be a fascist if l did. They hate people who think it's fair for everyone able to work to actually work.

Best Answer

I spent 7 1/2 months in the VA hospital a few years ago and frequently return to visit with the patients and help conduct some of the recreational programs as a volunteer

Best Answer

yes i volunteer at the local food bank!<br />
and smoke out homies at parties

Best Answer

Yes, help out at community events, teas for elderly, church events, in my own time & donate money or goods

Best Answer

I live with a lot of older nuns and help them daily with the chores around the community. I take some of them to their doc or to shop or just go on walks with them. I sit and listen to them talk about times that were before I was alive and am still amazed at the clarity of those memories for them. I volunteer at the local battered woman's shelter, baby sit the kids, movie night and just sit and listen to them let their pain go and yes pray with them and for them to have healing and freedom from their past. What I love to do most is pray for people and spend time in adoration. I've been known to spend hours in prayer for others. It's just what I love to do.

Best Answer

By being a good person in ways that I want to be a good person. Like whatever. Also planning and finding out how things are and judging and praying for people sometimes and also giving advice sometimes and all whatever like that:D

Best Answer

I volunteer twice a week at an equestrian centre where they offer riding to the disabled

Best Answer

Yes. I volunteer at the shelter and city kitchen. I also deliver for meals on wheels. I have volunteered and built houses for Habitat for Humanities. I have mentored through Big Brothers and Big Sisters, but time and unforseen occurrences have limited my time.

Best Answer

By giving of my time freely, not because it is required or expected of me through some religious belief, but because it is something that I want to do -- to help make this world a better place, and this includes telling people about the falsehood and lies of Mormonism / LDS Organization.<br />
I feel better having left them. I feel cleaner, and it is with overflowing joy that I face each day now and do my best to make that same life easier for others through whatever means are available to me.

Best Answer