emila76 emila76 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 4, 2012

I give money to people begging and look like they need it. I love to see them smile. One guy danced after giving him 10 bucks. It doesn't matter what he is going to buy. If he gets drunk then have a good one. I just like to see them smile.

Best Answer

No because usually they want it to spend it on drugs or something. Better to give them an apple or something.

Best Answer

where i used to live, i was on a first-name basis with 90% of the street people. we hung out in the same bars. i'd slip them a dollar or two once in a while. after a while, i started to feel like they were taking advantage of me, not doing anything to help themselves, and basically just scamming their way through life.<br />
these days, i support a few charities that help the homeless. i figure the money gets used more effectively that way.

Best Answer

No. I can't stand beggars ; I'm short of cash myself and at one time was both jobless and homeless (thankfully not for long on either count).<br />
Besides, there was an article in a London paper a while ago about a guy who used to go out begging every day. Always wore tatty old clothes, never shaved, etc. Reckoned he could make £200-£250 a day in central London, just from tourists.

Best Answer

Yeah i give some here and there. People say they'll just get drunk. Well of course, they sleep outside, they get drunk to numb the cold. ****** me off that there are so many, what are we doing wrong in society that we can build charities for people in other countries yet we cant look after our own here? :(

Best Answer

there is a big lobby around these poor and beggars they wold give benefit<br />
so i only give them food or clothing

Best Answer

Depends on who it is and the circumstances, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

Best Answer

I do. And my reasons should seem apparent. They need it!

Best Answer

Around where i live, there isnt many people doing that.. but when i vacation- i try to. But i need money too, im broke too, i cant afford to just throw money away. If i was a very rich person i would... but there are far to many people beggin and far too little money in my pocket

Best Answer