Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

I suppose I probably do. I have a few friends I've had forever and will probably still be friends with years from now but the rest I've let go. When I start feeling like I'm doing all of the work of calling people and trying to schedule get-togethers I just stop. If they never call they never call.

Best Answer

Never. Real friends are like family and I would risk my life for them.

Best Answer

I would do the same thing.

Best Answer

Unfortunately it happens...prolly one scenario might be that each of you, is pursuing different interests, competing in some unhealthy manner over something or someone, and you both seem to have less in common....but your "friend" and you may touch ba<x>se later on in life...you just never know....lol...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No. Good friends are hard to come by, and when good friends turn out to be manipulative/abusive, giving up on them is rough! Though necessary sometimes...

Best Answer

ill bend over backwards for friends but i can have them one minute and not give a **** about them the next

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

idk exactly thats just the way iv always been i know that dosent help much

Best Answer