llgmaryland llgmaryland 36-40, F 23 Answers Jan 9, 2011

My 2 boys get a bath every night if they need it or not....

Best Answer

My daughter aged 15 is bathed every night just before bed.

Best Answer

Every night, children are dirty, they use the rest room and don't wipe correctly if you don't always do it for them, which isn't the best idea.. definitely showers everyday.

Best Answer

I smell my 9 year old son - and when it gets to a level of toxicity that I cannot tolerate I will march him to the water. Sometimes he will go of his own accord. I am hoping that once he gets interested in girls he will also become interested in cleanliness!

Best Answer

I think it is really gross to crawl into bed dirty. I used to make him bathe every night.

Best Answer

I don't have kids. When I was a kid I had a bath every night before bed, so if I had kids, I probably would do the same thing, because I did not mind it. What I do NOT recommend: nomoretears shampoo or shapoo or water getting in their face or nose, I HATED that, or hard scrubbing, evil. What I DO recommend: bubble bath and bath toys.

Best Answer

All of my children get a bath daily and sometimes twice a day if they need it.

Best Answer

i join them every night for there baths

Best Answer

Sort of like clothes in college - I toss them against the wall and if they stick I figure its time to wash them...<br />
LOL!!! <br />
j/k <br />
2-3 times a week or daily in the summer when they get all sweaty.

Best Answer

I think it's good to bathe regularly so that they understand cleanliness and to establish a routine, but not so rigid that it HAS to be every night, every day.

Best Answer

I bathed my sons and daughters nightly. I wanted to make sure they were clean all over and truly loved the bonding of moms and children together at that time too.

Best Answer

Every Saturday night if they need it or not! (I consider every day to be Saturday for this purpose!) LOL

Best Answer

Wen I was litle I was bafed 1 a week wen ur younge u don't get 2 sweaty so it dint matr!

Best Answer

My son is 20 months old and for the last few months, just screams bloody murder when it's bath time for no apparent reason. He's fine when DH does it. So every 2-3 days. He does get the "important" parts wiped down after every meal. Now that it's winter, he doesn't get that sweaty.

Best Answer