AYearWithoutRain AYearWithoutRain 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Usually I'll rate the answer if they've already said what I was going to say.

Best Answer

Yes sometimes, especially if they answered exactly as I was going to.

Best Answer

Man, I was about to do that...but I felt guilty since this question was about that. There are like 10 people who already said what I'm about to say and I've liked their answers lol. But I don't answer if people answer the way I was going to, and I like what they said if I agree.

Best Answer

i don't go around doing anything. if i like an answer, i'll like it. if somebody else has already said what i was gonna say, i'm not gonna repeat it

Best Answer

Sometimes..I try to be honest about it..Sometimes i "like" all the other answers,.which ironically rates my own answer down..I think that might be why not that many questions get that many "likes".....

Sometimes i wonder,..am i the only one in this world that "likes" this answer ??

I also notice some people ask enough questions but don't give BA's..Its like they don't even read the answers !!! I try to make best effort for choosing BA's.

Usually i answer ,.or comment/reply on answers..

Best Answer

No,that`s why I am answering you.

Best Answer

I never look at anyone's answers. I just answer the question. I presume the only person reading it is the one who asked. I see no reason to rate other people and I especially see no reason to click on a question unless I'm going to answer it. For me this is like playing solitaire with words instead of cards. I find it soothing in an odd way to just answer questions when I'm alone and not working.

The real reason can be found in the book--The Drama of the Gifted Child. And it doesn't mean gifted as in smart.

Best Answer

Yes. Answering questions is optional after all.

Best Answer

No, I think I answer more than I rate.

Best Answer

yep, sometimes.

Best Answer

I have yes...

Best Answer