I know that there tend to be some weird questions about feet on here, but I'm genuinely curious about the way people think and feel here. I'm always barefoot and don't like to wear anything on my feet if I can get away with it. That includes all around my apartment complex. So my questions is, if you live in an apartment or condo building/complex, do you go barefoot outside your residence? Do you go get the mail barefoot? Do you go to the laundry room barefoot? Go drop off the rent at the manager's office barefoot? Go to the car in the parking lot barefoot? Go to other tenants' places barefoot? Stand outside your place and smoke barefoot? What's your level of comfort with this? What are your reasons why or why not? My roommates and I have dinner for a week riding on this. :)
sweetprofanity sweetprofanity 26-30, F 102 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

yup--in fact, for the past 17 months, i have gone barefoot 24/7, everywhere i had to go, and as ridiculous as it might seem to others, i remain haplessly, seemingly permanently barefoot to this moment! Living barefoot as i have has most definitely changed my entire life, and i can not really even believe that i find myself like this!!!! If you are interested in the specifics which made this come about, hit me up and i shall be only to happy to elaborate {didnt feel i should bore everyone else with my pathetic story!

Best Answer

I am fascinated to hear more, and to compare notes!

Best Answer

I never go barefoot anywhere except for in bed, in the shower and sometimes at the beach.

Best Answer

In the same boat.

Best Answer

Yes. Being a martial artist, it's pretty much a requirement that I go barefoot when i'm practicing & meditating.

Best Answer

yes most of the time i am barefoot and kids are too. Of course you gotta watch out for dog poop >.<

Best Answer

Fortunately, not much dog **** at my complex. But it doesn't hurt to watch your step.

Best Answer

I generally do watch my step, but kids dont

Best Answer

Have my own house now and do everything barefoot. I'm barefoot in my house year round and outside if it's above 55. I do most things and go most places barefoot during the summer. If I lived in an apartment I'd go barefoot around there too.

Best Answer

The only place outside that I would walk barefoot is on the sand on the beach, otherwise no. Even inside I always have shoes or slippers on, I do not like to walk around barefoot.

Best Answer

I own a house with laminate flooring and am always barefoot at home,nearly always barefooted at work and when I drive.Get the groceries and go to the mall barefoot more than half the time.Will go out of my house and walk to the shops barefoot.Go to the cinema,out for meals,winebars and go to clubs dancing barefoot.I don't care what others think.If they like it great,if not then **** them

Best Answer

I enjoy being barefooted. I used to live in apt. I would not bc of the other guys I was living with. However, now I live by myself... Yes, I even wash my car barefooted... I don't understand why people wear shoes when they wash their cars. I see people wearing flip flops... escape me just go barefooted you're home...

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely...I hate shoes!! :)

Best Answer

I live in my own home but I am constantly barefoot, only wear shoes when I go out.

Best Answer

Barefoot all the time

Best Answer

Always, but its more like a townhouse. i dont see to many others but i always go get the mail barefoot,

Best Answer

Yes, my wife and I will go up to the hot tub , get the mail ect. So I'll walk around barefoot, and quite often I don't wear a shirt either if it's summer. It's completely natural! Just throw on a pair of shorts 'n go!

Best Answer

I go barefoot everywhere i want...i walked down to the local cafe today went inside and ate breakfast barefoot...later i went to walmart barefoot...someone that worked there told me i needed shoes...i just showed them walmart has no policy on bare feet in their stores on my phone...they said ok and went away...i pay the rent get the mail smoke cigarettes and walk to the clubhouse barefoot...i always drive barefoot...people look usually smile and think it is cool...some people act snotty and try to tell me i need shoes...i ask them they must need gloves then...my feet are clean the bottoms get dusty but so what...my feet are presentable **** em if someone has a problem with it ;p we do our thing don't we :) to my so cal friend...terry

Best Answer

Yup. I also go around campus barefoot sometimes - when it's not freezing and when it wouldn't bother others too much. I like being able to feel the ground beneath my feet; running barefoot feels especially pleasant.

Best Answer

I have even walked around the parking lot in my bare feet. I only wear my shoes if I am at a store or work.

Best Answer

If you like going barefoot ,go barefoot more power to you.

Best Answer

Well sweetie, since I live at a nudist resort.... I go more than barefoot. lol and we do tend to go barefoot. But if I walk to the pool, I put shoes on, I'm not used to walking on gravel. :) *hugs* j

Best Answer

I leave my shoes and socks off around the house. Anywhere else I wear shoes, generally.

Best Answer

Im over in the UK, I don't live in an apartment however I do go barefoot around the grounds, in the street where I live, my neighbours see me out and about barefoot and everyone seems quite comfortable with it. I even go to the local shop barefoot sometimes.

Best Answer