BohemianBuddha BohemianBuddha 31-35, M 4 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Both dude, its an addiction :P

Best Answer

I had to cool it a bit due to a knee injury, but i live right next to the hills lakes and mountains and i can still do a bit of hill walking

Best Answer

...like total drainer re your injury.
Im doing the Atlas mountains in Morocco next year,
having done Island Peak Nepal in September this year and Mount Mera in 2011.
Whats your next one???

Best Answer

If my knee heals totally ,i will only be doing( free climbing) some of the peaks in my home town ( Killin, Scotland) but its gonna be a while because of my knee,you sound serious about it ,i wish you well in the future

Best Answer

I hike worldwide.
A TRUE passion.
Did you injure your knee hiking???

Best Answer

I was hit by a tree while on a train, it came in through the side like a battering ram and smashed me in the side of my leg, broke my foot too trying to get out the way,total freak accident. My foot is ok though

Best Answer

Like **** off.
Crazy unfortunate **** dude.
Wishing you a super speedy recovery.
Best.
Helena xo

Best Answer

thanks. :)

Best Answer

hiking is the best. Would love to mountain climb but I'm afraid of heights.

Best Answer

I love the feel of being high off the ground and the danger associated with climbing, i have a bit of a deathwish i suppose.

Best Answer

Not anymore, I used to!

Best Answer

I do a little,but my doc said i need to rest my knee or it will never heal properly.

Best Answer

Do what the doc says....don't over do it! Once you heal, you can back to it..or if you continue to do it before healing properly, be careful......take it easy!

Best Answer

When I get the chance I go hiking I find it therapeutic!

Best Answer

Its very healthy in general, and very peaceful to be away from cars and people for a while.

Best Answer

Yes, exactly!

Best Answer