i dont tomuch time wasted. if i wanted to i would but i dont so i wont
stray4life stray4life 18-21, F 33 Answers Nov 8, 2009

No, its to dull and I don't think you need someone else to connect to a higher power; you just need yourself and an open heart and mind. =)

Best Answer

No, As I feel everyone is judging me there and its too political as well. How can you love all yet discriminate against certain groups? Church of Hypocrites?

Best Answer

No, I love the Lord and think of his Love night and Day. every Church that I have ever been to(I have been to a lot) wants to put you in bondage to them rather that follow after the word of God. Change the Word around to suit their agenda's.

Best Answer

Nope. But, I am going to send my children to church. <br />
Church teaches a lot about forgivness and about love and kindness, so I hope it will make them good people.<br />
I will not tell them what they have to beleive in though. I think thats wrong.

Best Answer

Maybe twice a year but i dont feel i have to go,i prefer to pray alone and i have what i call my Angel table with photos and candles on so when i feel the need i light a candle and put flowers out.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

No I walk past it quite often though.

Best Answer

My temple is my home and my body.

Best Answer

I would, I guess, but would have to do a lot of shopping around to find a decent minister who really knew his stuff. Takes a lot for me to really trust in a religious teacher because I have met so many hypocrites. Plus my son has autism... not so welcome most places.

Best Answer

GOD first before evrething my dear if you are a life is because he want you to be so put God on top if it okay whit you

Best Answer

Yes twice a week..

Best Answer

Point me towards a church that is not dictated under a rule of hypocrisy and I am willing to hear God's word. Other than that, I will settle for my "Bible Scripture Class" at my University.

Best Answer