Barefoot76 Barefoot76 36-40, M 6 Answers Apr 10, 2014 in Doing Good

Oh, yes. I go to work barefoot. In fact, I adorn my pretty little bare feet in toe rings, anklets with little bells and dangles on them and sometimes those barefoot sandals you would see girls wear at beach weddings. I also wear maxi skirts that are slit all the way to my hips at work, so my legs and feet are bare while I'm working. Additionally, I wear tops that leave my belly very bare so everyone can see my big, long dangling belly button jewelry and belly chains. The clothing I wear to work is very revealing and very body baring. I am a very lucky young woman to be able to work as a hot, sultry belly dancer in front of big crowds of people at restaurants and other events. I wear very sexy costumes that are designed to enhance the way my naked body looks and I, of course, am always barefoot.

Best Answer

Lol I can honestly say YES ;) I am a stay at home mom ;)

Best Answer

No- even if I go, they won't allow me to work under the Health & Safety legislation.

Best Answer

I'm at work right now...so I missed my chance of going barefoot to work, haha.

Best Answer