I couldnt keep the stuff that my x ever gave me or belonged to them. My heart can only take so much without having to be reminded of the pain of caring for someone whos off sleeping with other guys while your at work. I'm to soft hearted to deal with that kind of stuff. I have never dumped a girl in my life usually the other way around. It sometimes hurts a lot. Sorry i got into it to much for me. But i would deffinetly get rid of the stuff myself...She can keep them.

Best Answer

Over time as my emotions have gone through their cycles of healing, the things that my Ex's have given me are gotten rid of.

Best Answer

I tossed almost everything from past relationships only because I thought my now wife would not be comfortable with them. I am today, a composite of all experiences in my past - whether good or bad. I want to remember everything that has happened so that I do not make the same bad choices, and do make the good ones.

Best Answer