AliceDeanMonroe AliceDeanMonroe 31-35, F 9 Answers Jul 4, 2013 in Health

Oh good lord I hope so!!! It would give my life here so much more meaning if it was the counter balance to something way better ;-)

Best Answer

we it cant be much worse than this one

Best Answer

Not so much. I think when we dream we're actually sharing bodies with ourselves in a parallel universe. I'm always getting ****** up in my dreams so this dimension is fine by me.

Best Answer

In the idea of endless parallel universes, there is the potential for my current life to be far better as there is the potential for it to be far worst. Having the house fully paid, versus not having a house at all. Having a great paying, easy job versus not having a job at all and living from day to day from the generosity of others.<br />
While keeping in mind the possibility of a worst parallel universe, I find comfort in my current state. Enjoy what you do have, instead of longing for something more, because you could have far less than you have right now.

Best Answer

meh.... we'll never know anyway even if there is

Best Answer

I believe there is a parallel universe. Anythings possible especially the unknown.

Best Answer