kingogolf kingogolf 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

i suppose that can depend on how long you've been together and what kind of jewelry you're giving. at the end of the day just go with how you feel. if you genuinely want to give your partner a certain gift then give it to them! i'm sure they won't complain ;P

Best Answer

My boyfriend got me jewelry, don't know what type of jewelry exactly. He loves to buy jewelry or flowers as gift, I would assume because of his past girlfriends. When it came to flowers I told him he should not waste his money on something that will die a couple of weeks later. Told him he doesn't need to buy me expensive jewelry either, but he still wants to otherwise but at least he stopped buying me flowers. I don't have any money so I'm forced to make him something unfortanely =( I want to buy him something really nice but can't.

Best Answer

You have a good man :)

Best Answer

He's pretty amazing, thanks

Best Answer

I loved getting jewelry! It's pretty and shiny and you can wear it and think about him and it lasts forever!! sigh... I don't think it is overdoing it.

Best Answer

Thank you B3.. I like your comment.

Best Answer

I would. Don't think u can go wrong there

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer