VAMPIREGORGEOUS VAMPIREGORGEOUS 26-30, F 8 Answers Oct 24, 2011

Yes I like !!do u have kik messenger or skype or WhatsApp so we can chat?

Best Answer

yes-there's something about a Female with a quirk and celebrates it. They tend to be more understanding of Males like me with my quirk.

Best Answer

Yeah. I like a woman with exotic beauty and style. I think it's very fun and has a remarkable sexiness that a normal looking woman doesn't have. The gothic look is very sexy and beautiful to me.

Best Answer

A girl is a girl is a girl is a girl. And I love them all.

Best Answer

Yes. I actually prefer goth, cyberpunk, metalhead, pierced, cosplaying, etc type women.<br />
But alas, where I live the ones who do that are not really interested in me.<br />
I get all the women who would never dream of doing that type of stuff.

Best Answer

The more exotic a person is, the better. So if you are both = Exotic with a flare that makes it even more exotic on top of that ^___________^

Best Answer

Yes, I love the look of Goth gals even though I am quite conservative myself.

Best Answer

But I'm very respectful and an Arabic Caucasian Lebanese girl and I have that Gothic old beauty which is so remarkable to many people here in Lebanon that leads them constantly to ask me"are you from here???"
you are so beautiful in an odd strange way"
And I don't dare to tell them that I'm a very very Arabic girl who's origin is the Cedars.Do you think to look Gothic means to be nude???

Best Answer

Nude? no..not caring what others think if Do go nude, yes =3

Best Answer

Yeah and 20's flappers and steampunk chics

Best Answer

SO YOU WOULD LIKE ME!!! YEAH!!!
BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STEAMPUNK!?!?

Best Answer

They dress like Victorian Scientist - Old style goggles with leather straps - tan leather knee high boots with leather straps - people steampunk watches - cover them in like copper with rivits and expose the clockwork gears - they steam punk all kinds of stuff - like Star Wars Storm Tropper Helmets and Iron Man costumes

Best Answer