I'm really wondering.. kind of wanna spice things up a bit with my guy. So, should I ask him? Would he lie and secretly like it? Should I just try? He sure doesn't ask with me, so it would only be fair not to ask either? What do you think? : ) How about you girls, do your guys like it? Do you like to do that to your guy?
faithoneil faithoneil 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 29, 2013

I do but then I am quite partial to anal stimulation. I would never have asked my wife to put her finger or something else up my butt. She discovered this on her own. If you explore gently, you will immediately sense from his reaction if you are on the right track or not.

Best Answer

My wife did it to me once, but only after I did the same and more to her. It was kind of exciting, mainly because it was different, new, and a little taboo. I can't say I'm begging for it, but I won't stop her if she wants to do it again some time.<br />
As for asking, well, that would depend on the guy and the relationship. But I suspect most guys, if asked, would decline, but if you started exploring and playing would let you do what you want, and might even enjoy it. Don't start with jamming a finger up there though. Start with pressure and playing around the outside, and then see where it goes from there.

Best Answer

I'm a guy with huge stamina who can go forever, one of girlfriends (who was 10 years older and more sexually experienced) did it to me once during sex after she reached ****** four times but I was still going, as soon as she did that I ejaculted, and went limb but I had the best sex in my entire life my whole body head to toe was shaking and I felt like electrical arch going all over my body.<br />
The way she explained to me later that when she did that she touched my prostate and that led to what happened.<br />
We did that a lot when we were together, and every now and then I'll ask the woman I'm with to do it.

Best Answer

i love it and i dont care if they ask or not

Best Answer

I never would have let my girl if I hadn't done it first but when she asked I said fair is fair and let her I LOVE it and she does it for me when ever I ask her to

Best Answer

Love it!<br />
Just go for it

Best Answer

I wouldn't just creep a finger up there on him. Most guys don't like the idea. But, mention you'd like to and that you think it'd be sexy and kinky. I bet if he knew it turned you on, he'd let you. But don't just go for it. Guys can be very sensitive when it comes to the butt :p

Best Answer

I don't think I'm "in" to it.. I was just thinking, maybe he is and would like it.. since it doesn't feel too bad when he does it with me.. : )

Best Answer

Well... if he'd want it, he'd ask. But I guess there's nothing wrong with finding out how he might feel about it.

Best Answer