bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 25 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

no because we need them to prepare for the zombie apocalypse

Best Answer

Do you seriously think that is going to happen? because this talk of bath salts and biological warfare honestly scares me

Best Answer

thanks i like to be prepared for every situation of every kind

Best Answer

possibly because biological warfare is scary **** and i think there already is a virus that makes you go crazy dont remember the name

Best Answer

Yeah cuz if you don't know how to shot you can be shotted by it. Although i wouldn't blame you if you are trying to kill your enimies.

Best Answer

Certainly not all guns no.. guns for home defense, self d, hunting rifles, competiton match grade guns, and guns for pest destruction are reasonable.<br />
Military grade guns with high capacity mags probably wont be banned soon but will be entertained when "the system" feels it neccesary.<br />
Homeland security will obviously be a participant in the ban and subsequent collection of arms.. LOOK OUT!!

Best Answer

Yes but only from politicians and their security details.

Best Answer

HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my guns. Ban them & it will start revolution.

Best Answer

Of course they should. If there had been no guns in general circulation in the US during the last 50 years think how many lives would have been saved - many of them children.

Best Answer

No i love my 45!!

Best Answer

Realistically, not all, which might surprise some people, but I do think they need to be better regulated:<br />
1) Better background checks. Anybody shouldn't be able to just walk in and buy one at Walmart.<br />
2) Assault weapons should be banned and unavailable. No civilian needs one.<br />
3) Limit the number of firearms a person can own. No civilian needs an arsenal. If you're thinking about "needing" to overthrow the government, you're a terrorist and REALLY don't need to be armed at all.

Best Answer

I see you don't have any guns or are just stupid. At WM you get a check first &amp; if OK then you fill out paper work &amp; then you can get the gun. As far as limits are, I am a historian, I know they don't teach history in school any more. I collect historic weapons, from WW1 &amp; WW2 . I'm sure you don't even know when that was. I don't want to overthrough the goverment. I just like the things I paid for &amp; if they ant them they will have to pay be back. Will they also take my flags &amp; helmets too ? It won't stop. Try going to school &amp; learning something about history &amp; the men that died for you &amp; your &amp; my freedom.

Best Answer

I'm willing to discuss ideas, but not with anyone who comes out of the gate calling names and making assumptions about things he clearly knows NOTHING about. How DARE you. For YOUR information, MY true "freedom" came with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, after battles fought right here---on the home front. I do have family who fought in WWs I &amp; II, in segregated units, who then returned home on segregated trains to continue living in legally segregated towns. Fought and died for YOUR civil rights and "freedom"---not even their own---they had to wait. How DARE you. If you like playing with guns and waving flags, good for you ! I couldn't care less. But in the real world, innocent people keep dying, and everyone is looking for solutions. Clearly you care way more about your "toys" than about other people's lives. So feel free to crawl back under whatever rock you emerged from.

Best Answer

You go girl! You make good points, I can only go from what I have seen on TV and what I know from experience but it seems to me, in the USA any old Tom, **** or Harry can have a gun as long as they're not known criminals and they show their driving licence. In countries where weapons licences are more strictly controlled the levels of casualties are miles below and that can only be a good thing me thinks

Best Answer

Sure and then well ban your ability to speak freely and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it!

Best Answer

No, but some of the crazy guns like assault rifles and Uzis. I mean do we really need those kind out there. What in the world does a plain street person need one of those for? Do we need AK47's to shoot deer? If those were banned I think that would be great.

Best Answer

Nope...

Best Answer

A friend and I where talking about this last night. He made a lot of sense on why guns shouldn't be banned but people should be controlled. <br />
It makes sense and I agree with it, I just think that the background checks should go longer, just to make sure nothing is missed. Meanwhile, parents should raise their kids properly and I feel that if teachers are allowed armed weapons at school, then that would be good too.<br />
I also think that for certain things, as in, purchasing a weapon for your home, the bullets should be upped 50$ for 5, therefore, people wouldn't do stupid things like paying 200$ out of their own pocket for 20 bullets just to go and shoot up a bank for money. <br />
I just think they need a little more control without banning them all together. Who's to say that the person won't just make them illegally, right?

Best Answer

well, if it's true there's less crime in Texas, then no

Best Answer

Sure... then the only ones with guns will be the criminals......

Best Answer

ain't sure, but will the ban include people since we fire them off, however not me though I simply hate guns period

Best Answer

Not all guns, and if we ban guns, I guess there's gonna be a lot more stabbings.

Best Answer

No. Still - some restrictions on acquiring weapons is reasonable.

Best Answer

No. We Need Guns.

Best Answer

Hand guns - Nope, I own three!! <br />
Assault riffles .. You Bet!!!

Best Answer

No. I like having a piece strapped to my thigh. ;)

Best Answer