****** is horrible

Best Answer

Oh this ***** again ? Hey um ... Why do you feel the need to state retarded opinions ?

Best Answer

Hey dumb ****? She's the one who commented on MY post ... So I'll respond however I wish . You don't like it ? Then feel free to **** off

Best Answer

First of all this is my post ... Look at the profile under the post and learn basic English and definitions .. It's why when you click on someone's post it says "HER STORY" or "HIS STORY"
Ep isn't a free country it's a website . Are you as retarded as your friend ? Never mind don't answer that. Yes anyone can comment .. But I prefer not to have idiots comment and I will counterattack their BS . Like how she's being disrespectful on my post? That's probably a violation .. Just leave ... And by the way I have been reported !

Best Answer

It's still ****** ... But there's nothing wrong with that.
Aww kudos and congrats to your aunt and uncle .. Relative relationships truly are the strongest and most rewarding.

Best Answer

Who

Best Answer

It's too bad I can't delete her stupid comment without making yours disappear . I tried blocking her and your replies disappeared too :/
Can you post it separately ? A direct reply to my post so I can delete hers ?

Best Answer

I think that to many people here are to opinionated about what other people do with their lives

Best Answer

Yes they are lol. I was just wondering what people would have to say .

Best Answer

As long as you take precautions against a pregnancy but I don't think that applies with cousins, I don't see a problem.
I know of one brother and sister that live together without any trouble, but they don't advertise it either.

Best Answer

I don't like the idea of pregnancy in general but I would never hold myself back from having a child born from ******, I would welcome having one with open arms .
That's cool , do the brother and sister have a child?
Yeah unlike LGBT they don't advertise it

Best Answer

NO None of their own.

Best Answer

It's frigging cold there in the winter. Pursing him will be for warmth not excitement.

Best Answer

Lol I love the cold . It's an emotional connection I had with him mostly but I would want to take it to a sexual level as well probably

Best Answer

Do what you want

Best Answer

I know .. Was just looking for suggestions and opinions

Best Answer

Ahh, well does he want that relation with you as well?

Best Answer

He says he doesn't think of me like that and cut off connections with me because of the "awkward sexual element" when all I had said when I confessed to him was " I think I kinda have feelings for you... Which probably sounds bad"

Best Answer

Yeah...if that's what he said and did then I would rethink it all and just move forward without him.

Best Answer

lol you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means, inconceivable

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

respectfully: "Ironically" might have been a bad choice of word.

Best Answer

No... Ironically was the right word ...

Best Answer

Because its not one of the states you hear about being made fun of ... For inbreeding

Best Answer

lol fair enough

Best Answer

If you want to then go for it :)

Best Answer

I do want to . He's like 34 and married . My 2nd cousin .. And I already confessed to him .. But I'm wondering if it would be different in person . And thanks yeah I might try

Best Answer

That is pretty naughty... and quite hot :p

Best Answer

Lol naughty ? Unlike what people assume this was an emotional connection I felt for like 13 years ... He jumped to the assumption of me meaning sex when I confessed too but yes I think it would be an amazing experience to sleep with him .

Best Answer