those in online relationships...have you sent a handwritten love letter to your bf/gf?
preksha11 preksha11 26-30, F 10 Answers Sep 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I love writing letters & receiving them because unlike texts they are something that you can keep & cherish forever. I have a pretty decorated box full of old love letters that I have received throughout my life. I'm kinda old fashioned that way.

Best Answer

Yes. I'd love to do that. I just wrote two letters today to my gf (long distance relationship & locked up) I'm also doing it because that way I'm showing her I care and that I won't leave her or give up on our relationship. I hope I do get one back tho.

Best Answer

I love getting them, it's something you can read over and over again. Their handwriting also tells a story. I'm however worthless when it comes to returning the favor, it always sounds like bad ****.

Best Answer

Show me the money

Best Answer

my bf and I are both young professionals. we both have a promising job. money is never involved in our relationship.

Best Answer

Yeah it's old school and some women love it.

Best Answer

because a love letter would mean to us ladies that it is love engraved on a piece of paper... we deeply appreciate it.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm kinda old fashioned think women should be respected and appreciated Saddens me that it's so rare to find a nice guy considering I have a sis : (

Best Answer

Yes I definitely do !! Love IT <3

Best Answer