I don't think I would date that person if I dislike them nor do I have anyone I dislike more than my sister. I don't hate any of my exes, they did nothing to me but dump me. Nothing to hate there. It's just a move on situation.

Best Answer

I could never hate my ex-husband. When going through divorce, we both said nasty, petty things to each other and it may have felt, at the time, like we "hated" one another...but once a little time went by, we realized all the awful things said was due to the pain, hurt and disappointment in our failed marriage. I don't really see how you can hate someone you have spent intimate time with, shared dreams with maybe built a home together, etc....

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone. There are people that I feel intense dislike for though. <br />
And oddly enough, none of those are exes. <br />
I think I'm the kind of person who can't hate someone once I've loved them. I've tried, but it doesn't work.

Best Answer

Nope...my ex is number one in my book!

Best Answer