Not much, but I can safely say I hate bullies and bigotry, having had unpleasant experiences with both. Coincidentally, those are the only two groups with "hate" in them I belong to. Most of my groups are about things I like or love, that's my focus.

Best Answer

I would say that I hate not being able to make what I feel is a good decision.<br />
I also hate illness when it afflicts my son, especially if it's something that has no cure. <br />
I hate depression and loneliness and despair and the lies that comprise them. <br />
For the most part, I hate narcissism, and the need that some people have to hurt or cruelly use other people.<br />
I hate quite a few things.<br />
I don't know if I'm in any groups that say so...I'd have to check.

Best Answer

I had to check my profile. Surprisingly, out of five groups, one actually says "I love", and there are no "hate" ones. <br />
But I really, really dislike maple syrup.

Best Answer

I try really hard not to because i know its wrong, but sometimes i question if i really do hate certain things.

Best Answer

Liars

Best Answer

hate is such an irrational word- so avoid it

Best Answer

I hate tv.

Best Answer

I hate loserpool and $hity, does that count?

Best Answer

O.o are those real things? J/k.

Best Answer

sorry...liverpool and manchester city

Best Answer

Lmfao, it's alright.

Best Answer

Mean orges. I mentally challenge them on cuz I hate them so much.

Best Answer

ah only the things i hate

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

i hate winter time.

Best Answer