SugarAndStrawberries SugarAndStrawberries 13-15 6 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

yes. why do you think? it records everything, it fvked up youtube, and google is no longer impersonal, it's like a cop watching you every step of the day. FVKK AUTHORITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Lulz.

Best Answer

Ups to your anarchy which I fully support!!!

Best Answer

good man

Best Answer

Google is apart of the Big Brother Agenda. It reminds me so much of George Orwell's 1984.

Best Answer

totally...technology goes hand in hand with total fascism....

Best Answer

I do hate Google. I keep being locked out of my gmail account and finding it hard to get back in even though I know all the answers to their questions.

I even have a list of my passwords, I'm used to using passwords and changing them and remembering them and I know I'm putting in the correct one. I can't imagine anyone hacking it because it has nothing of interest in it, but I don't know how to explain it. Google is gradually talking over everything. It bugs me.

Best Answer

Yes because they are trying to force force subscribers of Youtube to join them. I no longer comment on Youtube because they won't allow comments unless if you join Google+ which is a tactic to try to track our whereabouts. Google is constantly getting fined for violating the privacy of others and they are trying to do everything they can to know our whereabouts.

Best Answer

Shh! you must NEVER use the G word!!!

Best Answer

heheh

Best Answer

you don't want the ooglers to get you!!!

Best Answer

no I work @ Google so I love it

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Google is actually my homepage.

I havent tried Google+.

ie: Every time a service update occurs for ANYthing, its always worse.

Best Answer