GrumpyGrouchy GrumpyGrouchy 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 9 in Politics

well. they still have problems of their own which is personal instead.

Best Answer

Don't worry, that's happened to everyone at one time or another.

Best Answer

I've never thought about that o.O

Best Answer

Well my mum keeps reminding me how our ancestors suffered tremendously. And how my grandfather had to go to war, fled the country and never see my great grandparents again.

Best Answer

They have decided to ignore the extreme bigotry against the Irish and Italians in America and England..in favor of..well, we all know.

Best Answer

I think if I was one of those who had this happen to them, I would be very resentful.

Best Answer

That's how I feel too, I used to admire him :(

Best Answer

Sounds like almost every country.

Best Answer

I don't know if I am fulling grasping what you are asking, as there is a lot of context missing.

Best Answer

O.K. the president of one powerful country decided to take side of a country that had killed so many people where my ancestors organically come from. On the dispute about land territory and I hated him for it, cuz he's obviously insensitive to history and genocide.

Best Answer

Well I don't want to say names hahaha lol. I guess you don't care much about world war history, but whatever.

Best Answer

:P
You don't care I understand

Best Answer