uhmmmm you just used 2 adverbial phrases in 1 sentence without connectors that's an illegal grammar usage (hehehe) teasing

Best Answer

im choosing you as my best answer

Best Answer

thanks cutie. oh yeah, I just noticed that you didn't include any punctuation at the end of your last sentence. Imma have to give you an F this time. Ahhh, what the hay, I'll let you squeak by with a C-. ;) (teasing again)

Best Answer

noh..... but smtimes yeah

Best Answer

Only when I'm trying to explain something quickly and mess up the words a bit, but the other person still understands what I'm trying to get at - and instead of just getting the ******* job done (that usually is time crucial), they stand there and correct the grammar, placement, and context of words. THAT ****** me off to no end and I usually have to resist the urge to just shove them overboard.

Best Answer

No. They are doing you a favor. There are few things as difficult as finding your own errors, because usually you don't know they are there. When I was in undergraduate school studying mechanical engineering, we were often given assignments, along with the correct answer. If you did the assignment, and did not get the answer given, you knew that either you had the correct answer in another form, which is possible, but unlikely, or you had made a mistake.<br />
One of the biggest favors someone could do, was go through your work, and try to find the mistakes you couldn't.<br />
The next time someone corrects you, thank him/her.

Best Answer

I hate it much when someone corrects me and still I don't understand. :p

Best Answer

No. I'll thank that one if I'm sure I do wrong.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

i am not sure, I have never been wrong.

Best Answer

I'm fine. But if the person goes on I get very uncomfortable.

Best Answer