Sorry, I'm on new meds and I can barley stumle arounf,...please ignore mistakes. Keyboarding difficult,
Beausejour Beausejour 31-35, M 13 Answers Feb 17 in Community

Not hate, but if English if their first language and they don't know how to write it correctly it irritates the hell out of me.

Best Answer

I understand. Long ago in university I thought about teaching Englihs but ..bah pearls before swine ( if I corrected all the mistkaes it would that me all day to resonde.

Best Answer

Not to mention the inception of "Whole Language" as a teaching concept that left a generation unable to spell

Best Answer

We'll manage... and if it brings confusion, we'll deal with it. mx:))

Best Answer

Donkeychain.

Best Answer

Okay.......... confused now.... care to explain? mx:))

Best Answer

Everybody makes mistakes...Even those who ***** about it

Best Answer

I don't get it? did I offend you some how? My typing is usually pretty good. Am I being a ****about it?

Best Answer

LOL..I just answered your question about those who don't like mistakes...I wasn't aiming my answer at you

Best Answer

Sorry. I'm a bit of it. ;)

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

eye ate dem

Best Answer

dat cool.

Best Answer

danks meat avi a gold deh

Best Answer

lyk if u cry evrytim

Best Answer

wuf you talking ablut?

Best Answer

Not hate, I pity them and hope they take the time to learn the correct way to spell or at least try to learn.

Best Answer

hahaha! especially when they are trying to insult me at the time. a classic example: the b!tch who was yelling at me on here while saying she was "inteligent".

Best Answer

no because i am one

Best Answer

that's cool.

Best Answer