Because i really get sick of this happening. That tooth paste or baking soda trick doesn't work either.
gnatem gnatem 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Movies & TV

Yeah it's a hassle having to go all the way back to the store and exchanging it and explaining what happened. It especially sucks if you're already cosy and ready for a good night in.

Best Answer

Pirate or just buy a DVD it beats putting up with that ****

Best Answer

Yea, it sucks

Best Answer

I've had scratched DVDs but they always work okay. Maybe your player is the problem

Best Answer

Nah, player is fine, it plays everything else i own just fine.

Best Answer

Have never rented a DVD...If i did i would check for scratches beforehand,.since i would not want to get blamed for any scratch which pre-existed..

Best Answer

If they checked DVDs for scratches before taking them back there would be less problems, the problem is if you scratch a disc just drop it of, they forget and don't care who rented it and just drop it back on the shelf.

Best Answer

no, i love when that happens

Best Answer

because you get to pick out a free DVD by exchanging it for another movie, problem is THEY ARE ALL UNPLAYABLE

Best Answer

i was being sarcastic

Best Answer

If something is popular with kids, walk away, those little ***** have their parents rent family guys and futuramas and they just leave the discs all over their floor at home and skid on them, everything else works fine, only the realy really old DVD's have disc problems, which is just age and wear n tear.

Best Answer

Yes, Yes, and Yes!!!!!!!

Best Answer

BAN KIDS

Best Answer

Yes, I had to rent American Reunion or whatever it's called 3x before I saw the end.

Geeze!

Best Answer

from 3 different stores?

Best Answer

I confess I go to redbox
and I went to two different redboxs

Best Answer

It's why buying is more convenient.

Best Answer

that's why they want YOU to buy it
lol :)

Best Answer