Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 92 Answers Dec 17, 2011

It's hard to love them, there is something so fundamentally "off" about having so much when others have so little...there's a denial, justification and never ending paranoia of the Greedy and those that flaunt it are even more detestable so that when they fall from grace we secretly rub our hands in glee...So whils't I can look up to them, admire and gasp at their life styles and the cost of those lifestyles...I wouldn't want to have anything to do with it!!! my heart is with equality and consistent supporting of all of life including animals.

Best Answer

wonderful response

Best Answer

Dreadful Answer.
Doesn't it seem even more petty to hate someone because of their ACCOMPLISHMENT? Aren't you tired of seeing the world go to hell in a handbasket because so many people are too busy hoping for handouts to even help themselves? I'd have to completely disagree with your answer and call it absolute pretentious tripe. The fact is that there are MANY rich who ON THEIR OWN do more to contribute to the needy, worthy causes etc, and give more proportionately (in terms of giving vs. income) than you OR I.

Best Answer

SimplyBeing, perfectly stated. Thank you.

Best Answer

That's your trip- it's not mine...I see it from a different angle, your point of view is perfectly valid if a bit short sighted and naive. I'm not talking about "contributions" I'm talking about lives with dignity ALL the time...for everybody

Best Answer

Thank you...: )

Best Answer

Not in general. <br />
I learned a lot from some. Without their advice I doubt I could have retired as early in life as I did. <br />
Now their spoiled lazy kids... Thats a different story!

Best Answer

no...simply being rich is not a reason to hate people. There are many hateful, awful rich people though.....many of them are greedy, evil, selfish and commit horrible, shadey and backstabbing acts to get and stay where they are. I also think that the wealthy have a responsibility to use that wealth to better the world and if they are not they should be ashamed of themselves. I dont believe in car collections, or lavish displays of wealth...no body needs that much crap. If you are a billionaire thats great...then you have the power to do alot of good like oprah, bill gates, and ALOT of celebrities....but those that do not are just greedy and power hungry. If you want to know why rich should be expected to share their wealth then i suggest taking an ethics class.

Best Answer

yep. some of them are evil, some of them are good.
it's not the bank balance that defines them, it's the things that they do

Best Answer

There are a lot of greedy evil poor people who are selfish, commit horrible shady backstabbing and sometimes front stabbing acts to try to get from others what is not theirs. Many of the rich employ thousands of people, generate lots of money within the economy and donate billions to charities....Few poor people contribute.......hating rich people is like hating poor people....you can't classify them as all one way or another.....

Best Answer

"few poor people contribute"! wow, sounds like youre a very superficial person. You obviously dislike the poor.

Best Answer

No but I resent the system that allows massive disparities to exist....<br />
Unfortunately our whole economic system is fundamentally (it seems) ba<x>sed on greed....<br />
A dollar seems like a basic unit of greed.....<br />
You can not tell me in all seriousness that this is the only way...<br />
I'm sure it would be possible to rid economics of the greed factor/////<br />
Good riddance to it....

Best Answer

Very good comment. I agree.

Best Answer

Oh yea, it's would be real easy to rid economics of the greed factor... after Jesus returns and we're all transmuted into peaceful light beings.
WTF people? Economics is person A having something person B wants and vice versa, and them coming to a mutual agreement to exchange something for it. MONEY is what is most frequently a portable store of value for facilitating this. When MONEY is something immutable, then exchanges go along pretty smoothly and some people who are bright and industrious manage to save some of this up (this is called "Capital"). That person might use his "Capital" to expand his "making things other people want" business, or to impove the things so that people want them more than other's similar things.
Sometimes, if he doesn't have enough "capital" to make those things (or grow them, or mine them) he might borrow some of the common immutable stuff (MONEY, remember) with the promise to pay the loaner a bit extra for the loss that person incurs by not having his MONEY in hand to do similar.
When a bunch of people are doing this, we get...
C'mon...
CAPITALISM!
Now, if you DO have some worthless, evil people come along who like the concept of the whole deal, but don't want to put out a lot of effort in joining in, you can have a situation where they'll say "That immutable stuff you are using for MONEY is probably pretty heavy, why don't you stick it here in our big metal box, and we'll create little, lightweight paper squares to represent your interest in it, and you won't have to lug that s*** around!"
And people say, hmmm... That's pretty cool. And later, when the metal box is full, the evilgreedyloserbastards think "whoa! everyone doesn't ever want this heavy stuff all at once, so lets just make more of those little paper squares that represent fractions of our box contents, and LEND THOSE OUT TOO!"
Then one day, something bad happens, like a box owner dies, or bad news comes out about them, and a LOT of people go there to get their immutable stuff of exchange (MONEY). Ut Toh... There does not seem to be enough to ah... go around... and those people look PISSED OFF! We're gonna have to sneak out the back..."
This happens several times... No, a LOT of several times... Wait, pretty much all the time for the most part over the last 3000 or so years...
This is pretty much a very SMALL nutshell. And what is the moral of the story? Capitalism ROCKS, until you give the power to control your socially accepted medium of exchange to a small cabal of men and trust them to not F*** you over...

Best Answer

Many of them are spoiled, arrogant, or get really pushy when they don't get their way like they're used to. Some of them will sue you with a bullshit lawsuit just because they hate you, making you hire a lawyer and spend a bunch of your money to fight it off. Those are the ones you love to hate.

Best Answer

Samew can be said for poor people.

Best Answer

uhh...no, because poor people cant afford to just take someoone to court for no reason.

Best Answer

Not with a lawyer nearly as good as the rich ones'.

Best Answer

I don't dislike rich people unless they're obnoxious about it, flaunt it or have become rich riding on the backs of others. If it's from hard graft and they've treated people well along the way, then good luck to them! (Just a little bit envous of their money.... it does make life easier, but.....)

Best Answer

I don't hate either rich or poor people. I go by who the person is and how they are. More the question you are asking are you jealous of rich people, and no I'm not jealous of anybody for being either rich or poor. Just because someone is rich it does not make them a horrible person necessarily, same with whether someone is poor, it don't make them any more nice or not just because of how much money they have. Some people have earnt the money that they have, and that is fair dos.

Best Answer

I don't hate rich people, I hate what the government allows rich people to do, like not pay taxes while we, the poor/middle class have to pay so much

Best Answer

rich pay max of 18%...the wealthiest of the wealthy pay that. lower middle class pay 24%

Best Answer

You must definitely NOT be in the US then, or you're clueless about the tax system...

Best Answer

those figures can be found in time magazine and the official government websites you arrogant *****.

Best Answer

I have an extreme aversion to people that covet exorbitant wealth.

Best Answer

Some people with little money covet exhorbitant wealth more than some with lots.....that's a character issue.

Best Answer

Its called 'small man syndrome', if you're insecure its difficult to accept other people. So what someone has more money than you, they did the right thing at some point to get it. Rich doesn't necessarily mean they're any particular kind of person; although the amount of wealth a person has can often create stereotypes that prove true, there is always an exception to the rule.

Best Answer

What a good sensible answer. I might add hate destroys those who feel it from within

Best Answer

DEPENDS on the individual their demeanor actions not their monetary status!

Best Answer

No. Why would you hate them? No matter how you look at it even in ancient times there will always be rich, middle and poor people.

Best Answer

No. I need a reason to hate anyone usually their actions.

Best Answer

No, do you?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, I don't hate all rich people. I hate rich people who didn't earn their money or earned it by siphoning off the poor (illegally or not). I hate rich people who inherited their riches and don't understand why everyone else isn't rich and can't do the same stuff they do. I hate rich people who forget who they are and think their better and their life is worth more than everyone elses and all people who aren't rich are trash. I am fine with rich people being in control, until they forget about the rest of the world and only think about whats best for the rich. That I HATE.

Best Answer

Only rich people who are rude, obnoxious and self-righteous. All in all, a person can be accurately judged (on the contrary, yes, judgment is NOT a bad thing) by how they treat others. So if I am your waitress and you tell me you can't understand what I'm saying and everyone at your table is laughing then yes I hate you. You've spent 1300 dollars on your meals which constitutes my rent. It is hard for me to pay my rent as it is. You're not a good rich person.<br />
On the other hand, rich people who share what they have out of the goodness of their hearts and belief in a better "higher" way, I admire.

Best Answer

The good ones dont act like they're more worthy than you and they don't flaunt it.

Best Answer

Not so much hate as I am skeptical of the intentions of a wealthy person or especially group of people.Money is power and power is trouble!!!Not all rich people are ******** and those who earned that money are worth being rich.Those who have no life challenges and are spoiled to the point where they want to monopolize everything are the ones who should be put in the place of poverty so they may learn the true values of survival!!!Good luck!!!

Best Answer

I hate immoral people with no ethics. Generally speaking, that describes 'rich people'. It's hard to be rich and decent. Think about it, if you are able.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

No. But I hate arrogant rich people.

Best Answer