Then I can be one, I just want you to smile/be happy... :) just joking...<br />
I have my best friend.. but i also have my friends there.. and whatever they are called, as long as they are dear to me... it doesn't matter anymore.. :)

Best Answer

Nonsense, everyone has a best friend - except if you're alone on the planet. Who do you talk to the most? Who gives you comfort? Who do you miss when they're not there? Don't be taken in by mainstream ideas of what a best friend is - painting each others' toe nails and gossiping about boys. Make the most of the people in your life, whether they're family or a colleague you like to joke with or even the person at the gym who always asks how you're doing. We often look past what's right under our noses. Friendship won't just find you magically - make an effort. I'm saying this because I recently realized that I actually do have a best friend.

Best Answer

Im so bless with good friends and a good bestfriend....they are my treasures!!

Best Answer

You are so lucky.

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Where is the limit of good to end at best?<br />
Friends can't be made. They just love to share or hold eachother during hard-time and become friends!<br />
Because they come to realise what's limitations of eachother or why each his friends is one and only.:)<br />
Everyone got heart and mind. Think about it!

Best Answer

I prefer not to prioritize or rank my friends. they are all friends. I can count on them and they on me

Best Answer

I don't have a best friend either. I only speak to 2 people every day. My son and my fiance. I have no other friends. It does get lonely. That is why I found this site. It give me the ability to communicate to others and get support and advice from other people. The only down side is it is still nice to have friends that you can go out places with or even meet in person.

Best Answer

Indeed....

Best Answer

True....

Best Answer

It is the Gods honest truth. Where would lying get me? Most people lie to say they don't have this kind of problem, not that they do.

Best Answer

That is a very nice family picture. Makes me feel like wanting to have a family someday.

Best Answer

Thanks, you are the second person today to say something about that. If people keep this up, I think I will begin to get a complex. LOL. Don't worry I'm sure one day you will have the family you want too.

Best Answer