perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 40 Answers Jun 23, 2011

Yes can't remember which it is though. I also have a quran and some other religious books. As an atheist, I like to debunk them and reading them helps do that.

Best Answer

I would have liked this answer better if I had been able to find evidence among your stories to support your claim.

Best Answer

Taliban Koran.

Best Answer

I have a gideons which doth collect much dust.

Best Answer

The Original Latin Vulgate - The REAL Douay Rheims New Testament, Translated into English recently by Dr. Von Peters. This is the Only Real bible in print that has not been tampered with to alter the truth.

Best Answer

I have the Haydock version which lies open on my desk next to my computer.

Best Answer

My NASB study bible is what i love and brings me closer than anything 2 my only father and His Son whom i love more than life and all its temptations and things it has 2 offer including sex, which is His choice and not yet mine. This flesh really sucks. Since love is so unreachable here on earth, i have no problem w8ting for my blessing from above.

Best Answer

Plenty of Bibles in my house. My most amazing story of how I got my Bible was when I was young, around 12 years old. My uncle, who treated me like his daughter, was dying of cancer. Before he died he gave me a Bible with my name subscribed on it. That has been the best gift I have ever recieved from another human being. Read this story on this sight. "How I Became a Believer.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing. It was a very beautiful story.

Best Answer

Yeah actually I do, I have a Christian Bible and a Satanic Bible, a Qur'an, the book of Mormon, a bunch of stuff the Jehovah's witnesses left me and about 1000 occult books of various types.

Best Answer

I have the Torah ,Tanakh , Quran , the Orthodox study bible , and the Zohar which one u want to borrow

Best Answer

I've got the original 1611 KJV, I've got a Hebrew names version, NIV, used to have " the message " version that is street language . I've the JP Green edition of the interlinier bible. . the apocrapha, used to have access to E-sword , a free on line deal, don't know if it's still available. I have the Strong's and the BDB , I also own a chronological bib. needless to say I'm resting from studies at this time. I've got a pretty good library, and there is so much free stuff online.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Many, but I always like KJV, if I have a hard time to understand some verses becuse of the Greek/ Hebrew translation of the texts, I wil use a newer published version.

Best Answer

I have 2, The Quest Bible, NIV, and Holy Bible KJV. I personally dont like KJV, my husband does, I use the NIV and I like it a lot.

Best Answer

nope i don,t have a bible

Best Answer

Yeah i have them at my house the king james version.

Best Answer

yes kjv

Best Answer

Yes, the King James version. I never read the other versions. I also have the book of Mormon. The Doctrine ane Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price. Fabilous reading.

Best Answer

Yeah, the Orthodox Bible.<br />
I'm not religious although.

Best Answer

Yes i do. I have almost all the versions but i use the New International Version more. Reading the bible is FUN and i learn a lot every time i do...

Best Answer

King James Version

Best Answer

The New King James :)

Best Answer