What is it like being born on a particular holiday?
re8wqe45 re8wqe45 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Dec. 25, and it sucks. For my sixth birthday I got a little brother to share my misery and the day with god and I

Best Answer

If my birthday was on or just a few days before Christmas, I would not celebrate it at all. I am not that crazy about Christmas. But, at least my birthday is two days after Halloween fortunately.

Best Answer

My birthday was just an afterthought, even in my immediate family, the only good one I had was my 21st, in Saigon Some buddies and I sat in a ditch bunker getting drunk and stoned all night

Best Answer

my birthday was last monday, when i was in school i would get the day off from school a lot, for observing Veterans Day. my nephew was just born on the fourth of July this year so we'll see how celebrating it goes.

Best Answer

My neighbors Birthday is on February 29

Best Answer

Up until I hit 50 I actually thought a 4th of July birthday was special. People would make a big deal of it, "oh a firecracker baby," and "oh you came in with a bang,". On and on...as a kid everything in my wardrobe was red,white & blue. "Oh it's Cheryl's birthday, lets go in a picnic!" People call me days ahead to wish me happy birthday cause theyll be busy on the 4th. Now after my kids are grown even they want to spend the 4th with their friends, it's me and the dog sharing my big, dumb birthday.

Best Answer

It is my birthday todayand it is valentines day. I really don't have a problem with it because in Australia, Valentine's Day is pretty much considered to be a Hallmark holiday due to its commercialization. I just go about my birthday in a normal way everybody else does. Just sucks when you're trying to make a birthday dinner reservation and couples have taken every table in the restaurant!

Best Answer

My birthday IS a holiday. Just ask your mom.

Best Answer