they always seem to be running out of stuff especially if they see you have plenty of something, beginning to feel this is a habit and they hav'nt run out after all and just love a freebie, wouldnt mind but times are hard for all of us!!
tellmesomethingidontknow tellmesomethingidontknow 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yeah Neddy boy usually leaves clutching some purloined frilly underwear

Best Answer

I go over to visit my former bf, and he is always pushing things onto me that I don't want....so I guess I am the one who never leaves empty-handed....but really....there are times when I say to myself...where is the nearest donation location?

Best Answer

I feel this way when I visit my mom. She always gives me a bunch of random things I do not want.

Best Answer

Not that I am aware of, but people probably don't leave my house empty handed much.

Best Answer

yes but it's not because she is stealing from me!<br />
My best friend is a mom of 3 and doesn't buy much for herself. Meanwhile I am single with no kids and disposable income, so I always have something on hand to give her like a freebie cosmetic sample, perfume or lotion I didn't like, extra food my boyfriend and I cooked that I know she wouldn't make for herself because her children would never eat it...stuff like that.

Best Answer

no friends of mine wud ever get away with that<br />
but my big bro does

Best Answer