they always seem to be running out of stuff especially if they see you have plenty of something, beginning to feel this is a habit and they hav'nt run out after all and just love a freebie, wouldnt mind but times are hard for all of us!!
tellmesomethingidontknow tellmesomethingidontknow 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yeah Neddy boy usually leaves clutching some purloined frilly underwear

Best Answer

I go over to visit my former bf, and he is always pushing things onto me that I don't want....so I guess I am the one who never leaves empty-handed....but really....there are times when I say to myself...where is the nearest donation location?

Best Answer

I feel this way when I visit my mom. She always gives me a bunch of random things I do not want.

Best Answer

what friends ? I don't have company over. I hate to entertain

Best Answer

I don't have a lot of company over, either. I used to live in a big fancy house with my ex and we entertained a lot. I hated it. Now my house is a small duplex with random stuff everywhere that I like or things my boyfriend brings over. It is cozy and fun, but very few people are "allowed" in. Mostly just my mom or best friend once in awhile, and of course my guy because he lives with me half of the time.

Best Answer

Not that I am aware of, but people probably don't leave my house empty handed much.

Best Answer

yes but it's not because she is stealing from me!

My best friend is a mom of 3 and doesn't buy much for herself. Meanwhile I am single with no kids and disposable income, so I always have something on hand to give her like a freebie cosmetic sample, perfume or lotion I didn't like, extra food my boyfriend and I cooked that I know she wouldn't make for herself because her children would never eat it...stuff like that.

Best Answer

no friends of mine wud ever get away with that

but my big bro does

Best Answer