swtsacrifice swtsacrifice 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 3 in Community

Yes.

Best Answer

I have a bunch of ignorant a**holes in my town who think they can just talk about me and feel superior themselves; but you know, in the end, the a**hole gets kicked in the butt and tossed around like horsesh** by others.

Best Answer

Yes, when I am forced to talk to children, I just cant do all that cooing and awe-ing and be all motherly. I just keep smiling like a crazy person.

Best Answer

lol - You know, even with my own kids i never did that. I just talked to them like normal people.

Best Answer

Yes I have had! Adapt to it and move on!

Best Answer

Is it my bath time yet?

Best Answer

hahahaha After the kiddos are on the bus! :)

Best Answer

lol - okay!

Best Answer

What's that? An hour from now? Happy place, happy place....:)

Best Answer

yeah....My step-daughter steals and lies to me and her father. She is also perpetually ungrateful and expects to get her way even when she is in trouble...She was mostly raised by her meth-head mom... Who gave in to her constantly or wasn't paying attention to her b/c she was too high to be a real parent.....It's frustrating and it's so hard sometimes to not be mad at her. I struggle with this a lot lately since we moved. Her behavior has gotten worse ever since we left state. I think once she settles in it will be ok again...It's just the readjusting thats tough on all of us.

Best Answer

That is tough. Hang in there.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

what else can you do?

Best Answer

cry? lol :)

Best Answer

That's always a good release.

Best Answer

Hangin on by a thread but, I'm tryin.

Best Answer

Yep, about one week in four usually

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I would rather "grin and bear it." If I "grin and bare it", that might lead to more circumstances that are frustrating -- like getting arrested! :P

Best Answer