i do ... and just now i was overwhelmed with thoughts of him and death..i try not to think that way but i alway s felt something bad is going to happen.. i want this to stop.. but sad to say it wouldnt be surprising.. my family made many visit to the funeral home... but lately is just ugly visions.. why?!@#$%
grossiej grossiej 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 26, 2012

i used to feel that way about my parents, theyre both gone now

Best Answer

My dad is a post stroke heart patient. even though he maintains good health and his prognosis was good so far he always has stress with his business. hes too young to stop and stay home so he gets busy, i worry about him all the time. Your thoughts of death are too strong. Don't let negative thought crawl cause if you appreciate one it multiplies like a virus. Live with the close person and have a healthy relationship while you still can. Memories stay forever. Be positive. You can't avoid setbacks or death. It will happen when it has to happen. live your present and you can think about it later, i helped my grand ma when she was bed ridden days before we know she was dying. it was so hard for me on the day she died but i got althrough it with the satisfaction that i helped her when she needed me. The only thing you can do right now is 'be there for them' . :) God bless!

Best Answer

My daddy!! =(

Best Answer

I have a bit of the same issue... I had a dream weeks ago about my papa's death. His ghost came back and told us my daddy was going to die. I hated it. I have no idea why I had that dream. =(

Best Answer

Hate to say it, but it reads like you have the mental problems not him. Maybe look inside your own bad self.

Best Answer

no . not the case.. hmm i dont wanna get into details.. but thanks for your observation

Best Answer

I did....My late mother......I worried almost compulsively about her, even when she was well......

Best Answer

yeah a younger brother he's kind of going through an identity crisis the world seems to so easily frazzle him and he often uses bad measures to cope he's alot like my dad and his story didn't play out well

Best Answer

I worry honestly about my mom. I always am on her about taking her medication and hate when I'm gone because she gets so stressed. If she is sick I turn into the mother and take care of her. Irony though Cuz I'm the son..so the father xR

Best Answer

aw i can relate to an extent with my dad.

Best Answer

Coolio :D

Best Answer