no, i AM the crazy aunt...lol.

Best Answer

Don't we all? Life would not be the same without her...LOVE HER!! She makes family reunions worth it.

Best Answer

don't we all?

Best Answer

Yeah baby, yeah. She's as mad as a hatter. The only things that prevented her from torturing me with hot irons is the fact that she was really religious and that my grandmother acted as a buffer. She believes that music sung in Latin is from "the Devil", because it was used as BGM in the Damien Omen films. No kidding, she has a Master's degree in education and actually doesn't know it's just fiction. She stole my mail, hid my degree certificate, which set me back finding a job. She also would routinely bring snails into the house to put them on me because I had a massive throw down on the ground and have seziures phobia for them. She thought it was funny. I haven't spoken to her in 10 years.

Best Answer

My aunt thinks she died and that God sent her back to earth to spread his word. And shes just CRAZY. I hide from her when she's in town.

Best Answer

I feel for you. I fled the country. It's easier.

Best Answer

Several

Best Answer

Yes, and I adore her...

Best Answer