Hope4Her Hope4Her 31 6 Answers May 5, 2010

yes..and for whatever is to come..i am willing to help humanity change its ways for a better result of it. Zhafar is right...humans at the moment are a cancer to mother earth and its wildlife including us. The majority are going on a wrongg path. We still have a chance though..and my desire is to wake everyone up..and protect those who are in danger. I have the desire to help humanity through the power of the creator.

Best Answer

Not any more. Humans are a cancer in, and on the Earth. We, as a species, deserve what ever is coming. I doubt it will be to our liking!

Best Answer

I've already done that. Now I want personal peace. I'm tired.

Best Answer

"Be the change you want to see!" For example, tomorrow I am dressing up as 56 pence.

Best Answer

"Desire"?"Difference"?<br />
These are omnipotent in this world;it is only a matter of defining the vast array of motives and change sought to be made.Desire,however,is equivalent in action.

Best Answer