nope, got several, I am sure. One I was even diagnosed with is Attention Deficit Disorder, and, no, you do not grow out of it. You just learn how to hide some of it, so you don't get totally rejected by society. It affects the ability to stay focused on anything you do not love intensely. It also prevents you from having very good impulse control. My mind makes really quick and unexpected associations. so it is hard to stay in a conversation and easy to lose someone. For example, a few minutes ago, I was thinking of rearranging my room. One thing I thought I might do is change where I have 2 brightly colored pillows that were made in Guatemala. Immediately, I thought about my brother who was with my dad when he bought them, in the 80s. Then, I wondered if my brother would ever want them. Soon I was daydreaming about pacific islands, because he is in <br />
Hong Kong right now. So, room>pillows>pacific islands, all in about 7 seconds. I had already forgotten what I started out thinking about.

Best Answer

Panic disorder

Best Answer

I have some issues with sadness now and then...the doc said it was possibly "clinical depression". <br />
I think it's more like a sort of chronic dissatisfaction over certain things that I can't control right now. <br />
And loneliness.

Best Answer

yes 3 , bi polar, phychosis , paranoid delusions and extreme anger and rage (you stay away from me when i'm like that ) lol

Best Answer

Why? Did someone tell you about me?

Best Answer

my desk

Best Answer

Here is a new one I am just making up: Fight or Flight Overload Disorder. FFOD for short. I'm gonna go and "think positive thoughts" now. If anyone makes money on this new diagnosis I'll tell you where to send my share of the profits......

Best Answer

I have LWM

Best Answer