please share your story :)
pinknailpolish89 pinknailpolish89 22-25, F 6 Answers Jul 15, 2012

I used to, then it got real. Which is kinda better and worse. It dispelled the illusion that everything is like it was in a fairytale, but it made us work on things and that makes things better.

Best Answer

pumpkin minivan :)

Best Answer

classsyyyy <3 :D

Best Answer

My boyfriend literally saved me :) I didnt think i was very pretty and i was antisocial in highschool then went to work at a horse farm for 5 yrs...after that i wanted to see my friends again so i moved back to town into my sis place till i can afford my own...the job i had lined up fell though tho and i was broke and sad and the one other guy that was in my life...how to say it...he creeped me out lmao he was more of a girl than me o.o anyways i thot my life was going nowhere until my sister invited a bunch of people over for a party one night...i dumped the last one -_- ...and i wasnt really interested in the other guys cos they were all a little arrogant xD then my bf walked in the room and looked right at me and smiled...omg my heart melted lol he walked over and introduced himself and we started chatting and i went to his place from time to time for parties and such and for once!!! he didnt mind waiting until i was ready xD he was so amazing he didnt hafta wait more than a week lol but to be fair he never asked or pushed...then i asked if he minded if i moved in about 3 wks after getting together and he smiled his smile and said i was waiting for you to ask...<3 been with him ever since and we get alot of comments like how do you guys not fight? or ive never once seen you argue and we never have yet lol our arguments involve me getting sulky, him asking whats wrong, i usually wont tell him bc i already had before xD then he cant figure it out and leaves the room in a huff then i shower and he comes to apologize and i say...again...whats been wrong...thats about it :D He buys me about anything i ask for and im not a big spender and i hate asking lol so we work well together xD all i ask is once a month we go on dinner dates just us and weve gone once already this month and were going again next week

Best Answer

Nobody has that, but I am happy with what I have. I have posted on it here on EP, including my Valentine's Day card this year.

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer