SleepingTeddy SleepingTeddy 26-30, M 5 Answers Oct 14, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I have a cousin that I despise. He once called me a racist for a picture that I posted which was not racist. I tried to get over that. <br />
He then posted up someone's Tumblr, a kid that had cut his wrists and mocked him for it on Facebook, saying how stupid he was, how disgusting he was and that he should end his life for being so stupid. It makes me wonder if he had forgotten about my brother :(

Best Answer

Looks like he tries to make himself look big by projecting out hate and stupidity. Sorry to hear that :( he seems like a bully.

Best Answer

Before he did these things, I never minded him much. I knew that my parents like him, I didn't know him very well.. After, he had come to visit our home and I hid in my bedroom for the entire day, I refused to talk to him. I told my parents why of course and they have disliked him since then. I even proved it to them, by showing them the posts.

Best Answer

Mhm that someone can be too good to be true. There is always another side to them.

Best Answer

all of them

Best Answer