freshwillow freshwillow 13-15, F 7 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Being read to by my mom under a floor lamp. Loved that moment.

Best Answer

aww!

Best Answer

My best childhood memory was falling asleep in the car, or on the couch and waking up in bed.... I miss teleporting. It never happens to me anymore.

Best Answer

Just playing in the garden when I was about 5 or 6. Just such an innocent time, no life pressures, the smell of the flowers, freshly cut grass, and the warmth of the sun, magic !!!

Best Answer

I know, those are the golden years.

Best Answer

being made a child of god with my familys support

Best Answer

I'm a christian too!

Best Answer

Riding my bike like a crazy person when I was about 12 years old with my good friend Mark, a boy who was a little younger than me. We would spend hours perfecting stunts and just had a lot of fun.

Best Answer

Cute!

Best Answer

Taking baths in my grandmothers big whirlpool. She used to have a little orange frog that I'd play with. And she always used this green colored soap- still my favorite soap, it brings back all those lovely memories.

Best Answer

So sweet!

Best Answer

I remember spending hrs on a deserted street learning to ride my bike with no hands. I can still see it so clearly

Best Answer

Aww. Sweet. :)

Best Answer