kidme0000 kidme0000 38, F 12 Answers Apr 22, 2010

I do at times. But only when it feels good.

Best Answer

I have a fun out going personality, and am a flirt sometimes and more so mischevious little minx when i want to be, and i would not change that about me..........after all it is who i am. There are degree's in flirting though and i am not an outragous flirt as that is seen as more of a come on and a tease, and that's not fair !!

Best Answer

yes I'm a total flirt, but I"m totally monogamous, only a fool would not know this- I do not wish to be involved with a fool.

Best Answer

My girlfriend says I do... Oh man she is soooo jelous. She is always accusing me of looking at women. Now that she has made a point of it I have begun to look. I think I do it to rattle her cage more than anything.

Best Answer

Do you mean as in "I have no respect for my foolish husband and am a **** at heart", or more like what vlowery described?<br />
The former is pathetic, the latter is fine.

Best Answer

Yes I am flirty by nature. At the same time I am impish, devlish and charming. This helps me get away with so much you would not believe it ... hahahaha :-p<br />
~F~

Best Answer

People call it flirting cause I call everyone baby or sweetie and so on I hug everyone I see that I know but my husband never says a word.

Best Answer