ZeelX63 ZeelX63 16-17, M 7 Answers Dec 24, 2011

yeh I have had many situations like that in my life and right now I have no friends so I don/t have that problem

Best Answer

It's one of the painful thing to go through

Best Answer

No but I have friends who want to date me. Great guys but just not physically attractive to me! There's always something that turns me off... :o(

Best Answer

Yep yep, but I find it's gotten easier over time. We dated for a short while, but the break up process lasted much longer because of struggling on how to have a "just friends" relationship with each other. It's been a lot of trial and error, but I think we've found a good balance.

Best Answer

definitely do

Best Answer

kind of

Best Answer

Yeah. Hurts, don't it!

Best Answer

Everyday.

Best Answer

It does. And I've not found a single thing I can do about it. We were planning our wedding, and then all of a sudden, it was over. This hasn't been very much fun, particularly since I hear from her every day, so, friend, you have my sympathy. I know how it feels.

Best Answer