I live in France, but it is everywhere the same mentality in Europe. Politicians are afraid that people do themselves justice. Result: the thugs are having a field day and are rarely punished. A pity .. Too cowardly, yes ! The day of thugs from my home to rob me or rape my wife and / or my children, I would not hesitate one second to neutralize them. No confidence in the so-called "JUSTICE" !
juliegirlie juliegirlie 41-45, M 65 Answers Mar 24, 2012

9 MM Glock. For no other reason, then it is my right. and I love practicing my rights.. wish more people did! Oh, we are looking at a couple of AR 15s

Best Answer

Is there a better reason? I submit there is not!

Best Answer

You got it girl!!!

Best Answer

Nice... law in Europe are too restrictive about. Too shy or complexed or afraid as babies..lol

Best Answer

I have a couple of glue guns.

Best Answer

Wow.... one in each hands... A real desperado...lol

Best Answer

My bf has a '9' he calls it. It was the first gun I've ever touched. He keeps it in his night stand, and is licensed and knows how to use it. I sleep over sometimes. The idea of it bothered me at first, but now I don't even think about it, and feel safe with him because I know he's a responsible person.

Best Answer

Please tell me that he has a trigger lock on it! I know I hate that law too, but should there be a child in your house, the what ifs are horrible.. You should go shoot it with him, you can't imagine how empowering that is. Guns require responsibility. I can't think of a better way to be responsible then knowing the responsibilities you have when you have one.

Best Answer

Lock on the gun & no kids. He wants to take me to the range. I just haven't gone yet. Thank you for your concern.

Best Answer

hopefully !

Best Answer

@ Mrs Joanie : Well said ! You rock !

Best Answer

That's all good! I just worry cause if anything should happen the media will jump and attempt to make gun owners irresponsible. As someone who is passionate and caring I just wanted to make sure. You should make a day of it, pack a picnic put on your social attire and go, there are many wonderful, responsible and safe people around guns. You might enjoy it. Just remember your safety glasses and ear protection. Oh there I go again, trying to mother everyone! lol

Best Answer

Thank you! (singing) "I love rock and roll! Put another dime in the jukebox baby!"

Best Answer

why another, I've got a plenty bag... LOLz

Best Answer

RightFitforLife -- Please take him up on his offer. You truly should know how to use a gun. An untrained shooter is more dangerous than an untrained driver behind the wheel. You may also find that target shooting is enjoyable.

Best Answer

Yes, several. And as a proud permitted permit holder, (as is my wife) I carry 24/7 only places in my state you cannot carry are federal buildings or if it's posted. I also carry in bars, as I don't drink it's legal in my state and also on my job as I have consent from my boss, so yes I believe in responsible gun ownership

Best Answer

responsible ! nice !

Best Answer

I think all people that can legally possess and carry should, crime would drop over night as no one would know who carries and who doesn't. If you saw me on the street you would never think I was legally packing, my appearence is not clean cut and what the stereotype is for responsibility but I am and have gone through all the legal loops to keep it that way.

Best Answer

I also carry in other states where it is legal to do so, as my job I travel a lot. Always check the state laws in different states before you go elsewhere. Recently I went to Chicago and had to leave my pistol at home because Illinois doesn't honor permits

Best Answer

does a tazir gun and a staple gun count?

Best Answer

tazer gun is an excellent way of self defense, stable gun is used for construction, although, a staple in an eye put off crook.....

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

He, he.... discrete huh ?

Best Answer

Rifle ,12 guage and auto pistols. Used to have a S&W revolver but got rid of it. Also have a couple of pepper sprays in the cars.<br />
Teach your kids to shoot when they are young as well, but use your head and don't put temptation in their way. Your handgun should be on your person if you are away from home, locked up otherwise.....

Best Answer

I don't personally own any guns but I can get a hold of one any time I need....plus my probation officer wouldn't like me having a gun anyway...convicts aren't allowed to own guns in America....haha...

Best Answer

Honest to tell us that !

Best Answer

I was just kidding..I'm not on probation...lol....

Best Answer

I do...lots...I have enough to over throw a small unsuspecting third world country (if they got in the way).

Best Answer

lol...Be careful and Give me a call when You start WWIV !

Best Answer

Several. And I'm an exceptional shot. So long as you don't surprise me, you'll never need to know just how exceptional.

Best Answer

promise, I'll be prudent and never hurt You !

Best Answer

Living in the UK having an unlicensed gun in your possesion you are looking at 5 years in the slammer. Its easy to buy one if you have a source and lots of criminals have them!<br />
A question for US citizens " is it legal to buy any firearm, does it differ from state to state" do you have to have it under lock and key at home, or can you just carry one for protection..anyone answer my query please?<br />
Thanks<br />
Ray (UK)

Best Answer

Not easy to give a correct answer. Anyway do justice itself is not legal, but law-abiding citizens are always the victims ....

Best Answer

With what happened in London last week, yo definetly need one!

Best Answer

P89, 9mm,, 44 colt 30 calber, 300 win mag 12 and a 20 gauge shot gun looking to get a few more

Best Answer

I do not. I am barred from owning guns due to a small amount of pot I gave away( no charge) 22 years ago. I respect the law. That said I know many many people wh do have guns at home. Responsible gun owners rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect that I am barred so that others can respect their rights to owning fire arms. Responsible gun owners>>>>... I say live long and happy...pleace do not kill animals for fun>>>>... save the ammofor bad guys,enjoy!!!

Best Answer

muzzle first? ;-)

Best Answer

i'm canadian so nope i'll have to beat an intruder with a wet noodle until he submits

Best Answer

Oh, yes, I see.... Peaceful country ! nice.... with noodle, Bolognese saus ????

Best Answer

WOW so canadians are not allowed private omnership of a pistol???!!!! sick gay disgusting????!!!!!!! time to drag your govt. out to the closet hanging tree sick disgusting, Do Canadinas consider themselves as living in a free nation???? sick pathetic

Best Answer

Well I have a few guns, and if you can by my shepherds, please feel free to take them.<br />
Oh yea....... bear spray just ****** off the shepherds, it doesn't stop the dogs!

Best Answer

Several,one in a gun safe next to my bed (opens with the touch of my pointer finger,reads the print)

Best Answer

ready for action...

Best Answer

Yes. More than one. And my husband and I both know how to use them.

Best Answer

hopefully !

Best Answer

Better than hopefully -- we can do it accurately.

Best Answer

Rifle, shotguns and pistols. I have always had guns, starting out with cap pistols and then BB guns, pellet rifle, .410 shotgun and then on the 12 guage shotgun and pistols. Mainly for hunting, which I don't do anymore. Now they are just for home protection.

Best Answer

sounds as a home with classified material room...lol

Best Answer

More than one.I hope I don't have to use it for defense but when you need one you need it right now!Just make sure you are trained and remember rule# 1.Never point it at anything you don't intend to shoot.Guns are not toys!<br />
.

Best Answer

I agree !

Best Answer

I got a couple most people have 1or 2 laying around.

Best Answer

I take notice of...

Best Answer