Both.

Best Answer

I tend to hold grudges a long time. After my mom passed away I sent all my aunts and uncle telling them I was sorry if I was mean I wanted their forgiveness and also to drop this grudge my aunt has for me I asked for forgiveness and told them how I feel about mom dieing not one of them wrote me or called me back to say anything... So if I didnt have a big grudge before I really have one now... They could have sent a little something that said we love you or something... nope not even one... one aunt got mad about what I said which was nice and copied her letter and sent it to all the others... So you win some you lose some but since I havent gotten any kindness back I dont go around them anymore... In each letter I asked if they could think of one funny story about mom to write me and tell me about it. not even one wrote back... their selfish *** holes... mom always told me they didnt give a crap about us and now I know its true...

Best Answer

Not anymore. It's a waste of life and happiness, really.

Best Answer

You're right.

Best Answer

I held grudges for YEARS. I lost a lot in the process. When you hold a grudge, it's like holding a hot coal in your hand, expecting the other person to be burned.

Best Answer

I remember & like to ALWAYS repay the favour! Tis a flaw know but sooo satisfying!

Best Answer