FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 15 Answers Dec 4, 2011

I'm a Gemini, so I actual have the ability to have a heart of stone and a heart of Gold at the same time. I'm still not sure if it's a blessing or a curse.

Best Answer

Sorry, I actually meant to say heart of Gold. Not sure if that still makes us apart of the same club.... lol.... ;)

Best Answer

I have a sweet heart :o)

Best Answer

I would say a heart of glass. Everyone can see though it

Best Answer

People say I got a heart of steel. Impossible to break.

Best Answer

...i collected 777 heart~shaped rocks...i painted on a heart~shaped piece of slate and decided to stop collecting them...now i am just a working on my own heart.

Best Answer

i have a hear of glass but i think having a heart of stone is much more better. Everyone can know what i think like they can see through the glass. Morover, i am also led by my heart, my feelings affect my choice a lot. I think i would be better if i had a heart of stone

Best Answer

mush

Best Answer

Healthy Heart

Best Answer

Don't have one, it was ripped out and stomped on so many times it left for parts unknown.

Best Answer

It's a good and fair question; unfortunately (and for me) I think I might pass. I'm not very good at stating my personal feelings of myself in such a direct way. Let's just say ... caring enough to care. At least this way I don't come over as being pompous, self righteous or overbearing.<br />
I'm sure you understand :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Gotta have a heart to have it made from something

Best Answer