I'm a Gemini, so I actual have the ability to have a heart of stone and a heart of Gold at the same time. I'm still not sure if it's a blessing or a curse.

Best Answer

Sorry, I actually meant to say heart of Gold. Not sure if that still makes us apart of the same club.... lol.... ;)

Best Answer

I have a sweet heart :o)

Best Answer

I would say a heart of glass. Everyone can see though it

Best Answer

People say I got a heart of steel. Impossible to break.

Best Answer

...i collected 777 heart~shaped rocks...i painted on a heart~shaped piece of slate and decided to stop collecting them...now i am just a working on my own heart.

Best Answer

i have a hear of glass but i think having a heart of stone is much more better. Everyone can know what i think like they can see through the glass. Morover, i am also led by my heart, my feelings affect my choice a lot. I think i would be better if i had a heart of stone

Best Answer

Healthy Heart

Best Answer

Don't have one, it was ripped out and stomped on so many times it left for parts unknown.

Best Answer

It's a good and fair question; unfortunately (and for me) I think I might pass. I'm not very good at stating my personal feelings of myself in such a direct way. Let's just say ... caring enough to care. At least this way I don't come over as being pompous, self righteous or overbearing.<br />
I'm sure you understand :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Gotta have a heart to have it made from something

Best Answer