My first wife was 5 feet 6 inches tall. My current wife is 5 feet 11 inches tall. Height doesn't matter, it is more about personality and compatibility. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall. I like tall women. I am very happy with my current wife. But if she was short, it wouldn't matter. I love her for her not because of her height.

Best Answer

He's got to be over 6'2". I don't care for short men.

Best Answer

6 foot 2 ish is perfect. Shorter guys need not apply.

Best Answer

I think that the preference is a matter of personal choice and being comfortable with the height difference. <br />
When you hug someone they should hug comfortably, when you sleep next to them you should fit together like a puzzle.<br />
When I hug my man, I feel that we are temporarily joined together. Our energy unites and I feel that we are one.

Best Answer

I like that answer. :)

Best Answer

Yes, he'd need to be taller than me. Since i'm only 5'1" though all men are taller than me unless they have some form of dwarfism.

Best Answer

nop

Best Answer

taller the woman the better usually

Best Answer

Yeah, taller than me. But that's easy, I'm only 5 feet tall.

Best Answer

6"4 and +

Best Answer

Not @ all

Best Answer

it doesn't really matter but maybe taller than me, which is easy to be lol

Best Answer

I've always had a thing for men who were a bit shorter than me.

Best Answer

I've never heard someone say this before.

Best Answer

its true. :)

Best Answer