When my neice was 2 she called a Computer a Pecuter.. And my nephew called gravel Drabbels.. My neice also used to call a tornado, a Potato.
simplencountry simplencountry 22-25, F 27 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My wife's nickname is Zookie and our friend has twin sons who love her. When they visited and she was not home, they were looking around the house saying, "We want Nookie. We want Nookie!" Ah, they grow up so quickly these days....

Best Answer

It was Christmas Eve and the little one said "Mommy I'm so incited" LOL

Best Answer

hehe!!

Best Answer

My niece use to say phuck (like ***) of stead of truck. No matter how many times we tried to correct her, it came out as phuck...so we just said phuck it

Best Answer

lol!!!!

Best Answer

i have an ADULT in my life that mispronounces words & is too cute to correct! haha<br />
(he calls the Chiropractor the Choir-practor, and say Flustrating instead of frustrating)

Best Answer

I know a lot of "flustrated" people lol

Best Answer

My son, at 3 asked me to renegotiate his bed time.

Best Answer

My daughter said yellow as lello and it was soooo cute but shes got it right now

Best Answer

My oldest pronounced napkin "nakkin". She was in fifth grade before she realized it was not the proper pronunciation. I can still remember her puzzled look after asking me why the p was silent. She'd misspelled it on a test and was mortified!

Best Answer

I think my best one.. Was when I played monopoly with my sister when I was younger, I would call it Pack-i-Fick avenue. When I was about eleven, we were playing one night and I remember looking and going oh my God.. It's PACIFIC.. lol

Best Answer

my sister used to call milk "muck" lol

Best Answer

My sons friend has terrible palsy.

Best Answer

my son used to say "venchtables" I still say it!

Best Answer

lol! I still say Pecuter and Drabbels.

Best Answer

My son calls American NUMPTIES <br />
I am not going to critise him

Best Answer

My friends son call Gloves "Glubs"

Best Answer

My godson very seriously (at age 7) explained to me that the reason there were no more dinosaurs was because they were all "exstink" ;)

Best Answer

school. it is too cute

Best Answer

My nephew. "Tain-da-roo" for Kangaroo.

Best Answer

my friend's 2 year old calls me Ti-ne instead of Tiffani.It's so cute!

Best Answer

My daughter called Macaroni and Cheese - "Mokiakiter and Cheese", and at first we tried to correct her but it was just so cute we eventually left her alone and to be cute.<br />
Now she says it correctly and I was a little sad the first time I heard it, but she's my daughter and I'm proud of her :)

Best Answer

hehe I know what you mean. My nephew called a microwave a mike-no-wave for a long time. the first time I heard microwave come out of his mouth, I felt like his whole childhood was gone!!!

Best Answer

Lol, "mike-no-wave", that's great! Kids are hilarious :) I wish I could still remember some of the words my son said :/

Best Answer

my little buddy calls 'em "Rockaboaches" (cockroaches). He looks up with big wide eyes and says it, it's darling!

Best Answer

pawk, said, by my younger son, like a guy from Massachusetts, such as the late Jack Kennedy, would say it, except my son has never been close to the state and is not American....

Best Answer